Monday, September 12, 2016

SPACE MONKEY CHRONICLES #1: THE PORTAL. S#3

Space Monkey Chronicles #1

Disclaimer: "This actually happened. Allegedly."
        -Samson.

Noon. August.
Summer is at an end. Since work has become complicated, why not have a nice little space visit? House would be empty, as everyone went to the fair for the day, and half a tab of magic is left over from my trip. Never done acid before in my own house.

As I come up, I play a few of my favorite sets, until a shower starts to sound like a good idea. An hour later, I'm breaking myself down in the tub, does one good. Luckily after 7 hours of tripping by my lonesome, I'm able to escape my place. An invite has come along my way. Some fellow Space Monkeys are meeting up.

I have to drive my self. The half tab is still dancing along my mind. At first I'm filled with doubt, can I drive like this? Find out it's not as hard as I thought it would be. Driving on no sleep was a tad tricky, on acid, I am one with the car gliding through the streets in my space ship. Finding where I had to go was a different story though. Lost, I am, driving in circles. No way of contacting those I seek. Luckily they move to an easier location to find.

We gather beneath the stars. Tales of past savagery are heard, from days without responsibilities or consequence. How times have changed..  A band of true savages were we. Our poor little town, they didn't see us coming. Raiders, drunken with madness, crashing upon unsuspecting do-gooders only looking to relax. Drunken nights where we pushed our welcome away, only to come back fighting, with a touch of insanity. I'd be lying, if I said such times didn't fill one with life. Now, our group seems to be merely resting. Most other savages in this very town have either died out or fallen out of sanity. To relive the old days though... Now that brings a savory taste to my palette.

2 am. The meetup is to end. Despite taking another full tab from Mr. Irish, I take my chance to get home. I want to trigger my HPPD and marijuana is my quickest option, for I have a mission. Few times before I have come across a portal. I want to see what's within this portal. Now, this is always late at night, when I'm blitzed on pot usually. See, HPPD has turned weed into a psychedelic, with higher dosages. It is theorized that this is due to heavy psychedelic use. Like many philosophers before me, I'd like to explore whatever this happens to be. Quite frankly, psychs have allowed me to explore the deepest depths within my mind, why not see what such portals have to offer.

Lights off, and I lay down. Breathing exercises to relax the body. A feeling of energy flows from my feet to my hands. I leave my eyes open. The portal appears, starting as a small orb of light. Floating about above my bed. Focusing on the orb, I reach out for it. My breathing continues. Soon the orb stops all movement and begins to open. A rainbow of energy flows, growing wider as my focus tightens. There's a battle to keep my breathing steady. My body fights what is happening, although I manage to keep calm. The portal now stable, looking like an oblong orb of light encased within flowing energy of all the colors of the rainbow. I'm pulled in. A tunnel of energy carries me away, but where am I going, I have no idea? In my attempt to see where I'm going, I lose focus. Briefly I'm back in my room. Stay focused. Back to the portal. My breath steadies. Again I'm lost to the portal. Arms slowly fade to nothing. Soon, all of my body is gone. I am within the Universe. Floating. Time is gone. Thoughts are gone. I am left to observe the Universe. It is a beautiful sight, as a galaxy, far out beyond what I comprehend, radiates light to shine through the Universe to guide my path. Suddenly I understand how small we all are, felt rather peaceful. A part of me fights though. After an unknowable amount of time, I am back in my bed. Piece by piece I reform. Same position as I left in. All attempts to reestablish the portal are to waste, for I have not the strength. My eyes close. All of my energy has been spent. Feels like I had a great workout. In seconds I'm unconscious, the night is over.

"We must apologize, it seems we once again have to take a short break from your regular programming. All is well though. Do not fear. We will take good care of you.."


3.

FADE IN
                                                      
INT. TV SCREEN - CLOSE UP - MOUNTAIN RANGE

A butterfly flies across the screen. The majestic butterfly with wings of snowflakes soars above an active volcano.

On top of the butterfly is Steve, an average looking man, sitting in a chair. Steve seems bored.

Out from nowhere, Ninjas jump at Steve. Upon landing, they take turns kicking Steve. High kicks. Low kicks. None of the kicks have an affect on Steve though. He remains bored, even yawns.

The Ninjas don't give up easily though, now they're kicking and punching. High kick. Low punch. Insane combos. Yet, Steve remains bored. Again he yawns.

Steve snaps his fingers. The majestic butterfly nods it's head, and dive bombs towards the lava.

INT. TV - CLOSE UP to 360 TURN - BLAND ROOM

The Camera Man pulls back from the TV set. Angle on BLAND ROOM. POV SHOT.

Pulling back from the TV, the Camera Man turns out facing the other side of the room. There sitting in the middle of the room on a chair, is Steve, an average looking man. Squirrels are playing basketball on top of Steve's head.

Steve sits, lost in thought.

The squirrels can't manage to score a basket.

The Camera Man, grabs a fold-out chair from the side of the room and sits down. His arm appears on the screen as he checks the time. He TAPS his foot.

The door, that's suddenly beside the Camera Man, KNOCKS. Three large men enter the room. They walk over to Steve. One of them holds up a picture of a plant.

Steve shrugs and points his fingers, like a gun, towards the Camera Man. The three men each nod, then walk over to the Camera Man.

One of them holds up a picture of plant. The screen shakes. The three men frown and give each other a nod.

A punch comes flying towards the screen. Static.


FADE OUT.

"Welcome back, that wasn't too bad now was it? You can now return to your regular programming."

Thank you for reading, this was test flight number 1. After I regain my strength, future launches will be planned. Meditation will be required as I retrain my body. I believe I must be in balance before a stable launch will be held. For now I can only theorize where I could of went.

"We have been born into a world which forms our minds into prisons. Set yourself free from yourself and bliss is within reach. "

Up next, salvia...



Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Samson-Jay-1629953780648694/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
Twitter:
https://twitter.com/SpaceMonkeyCorp

No comments:

Post a Comment